Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here I Am...

I have missed you blog!  Blame it on the time change and lack of camera cards!  I have so much to share over the next few days.  I have made some changes to the girls' rooms, Stella has a new big girl bed, the sewing and the machine is out.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! 

Her hair is getting so long.  
I usually let her watch one movie.  Lately she has been choosing Disney's Princess Songs.  She is captivated by the words that light up for you to sing a long.  Every thing is princess with her lately.  Anything pink is labeled "princess."   She calls her new bed her "big girl princess bed."  We didn't teach her this.  We dressed her blue and gave her cars, green blankets and shoes with tigers.  She has chosen the path of pink and princess.  I love that she is going to be a girly girl like her Mama.  

Esme...flopping like a fish.

Daddy's Home!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment