Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Fever

 
Grammie and Aunt Kate came to visit this weekend. Stella asked before they arrived, "Can I read books with Grammie, Mama?"  Lucky for her, Grammie had a couple new ones to read as well.  She also brought with her some new clothing for the girls (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for keeping clothes their backs!!).  Look at this stack of clothing?  Notice anything?  Beautiful bright, spring colors. These clothes are meant to be worn when the sun shines and the birds sing.  Funny, today I noticed birds were singing and the sun was out.  There were also people jogging in the neighborhood with shorts and sweatshirts on.  The high was 40.  I am more of a fall/winter girl, but I am ready for the warmth.


Hmmmm...I wonder what they are looking at?

OH, of course...


On Sunday, Stella read the paper with us during breakfast:
Toys R' Us Insert

Esme's first Saltine

No comments:

Post a Comment