Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Another Day...

I am officially in the last year of my twenties as of Saturday. What a great day to have a birthday on. Normally, but the only thing I wanted for my birthday was for our Master Bath to be finished! So I put my husband to work and he recruited my Dad for additional help. If it were up to me, it would be done now. But there is something about waiting 24 hours before painting on a skim coat? Crazy, right? My Mom and I took the girls treasure hunting (Goodwill, antiques); I am on the hunt for a bedside table for Stella when we move her to the big bed soon, I'm thinking pink. Anyway, the day was nice, progress on the bathroom (should be done next week - pictures to follow!), good Mexican dinner, great cake, and six inches cut off my hair!
Great project for Stella (no scissors, no glue) I found from http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-heart-garland.html
On our way to treasure hunt
Stella, hamming it up
Stella past out when we get to our destination (10 min away).  Notice the hand in "mid-grab" for a chicken nugget?
Mom's find - a mahogany wood table top, can't wait to see what she does with it.
Before I get my hair cut.  How long can I still claim baby wait?  Hmmm...I will have to get some pictures of the after with the hair.  My sister did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment