Monday, November 21, 2011

Quick Art

Esme's wall needed a piece of art.  I didn't want to buy anything yet, as I haven't found the perfect piece.  Her room carries a color theme but the art is more eclectic, which I love.  Stella's is a little more put together, the way she likes things...matching.  I was looking through my art closet, which happens to hold gift bags and wrappings as well, and came across this cute bag.  The colors were perfect.

I also pulled out a girly, ornate, frame, and a double picture matting.  I needed another cutesy to frame.  I remembered this owl that my good friend, Betsi, sent Esme.  Perfect.


I cute up the bag and was able to give the owl picture the same back ground as the cupcake.



Esme loves it.  She calls it her "Happy Birthday Cupcake."



No comments:

Post a Comment