Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Little Monkey

Esme just completed her first round of Gymnastics.  She LOVES it so much.  Of course, she still wants to do ballet like her sister too (I am going to enroll her in her first ballet class in January along with the gymnastics).  But, this is where she belongs.  These are shots from her last class.
 It is kind of like Gymboree on steriods.  The age group is one and a half to three in this class, but the instructors do introduce a new foundation skill every week.

 She swings her legs up there with out any assistance.  The girl has abs.


 She never fell.  She loves doing the high beams but gets so mad at me for touching/spotting her.
Ummm...my future goal.  


Waiting patiently for the flying machine.

I think she may have cut a few kids that were on the fence.


ARGH! My camera was on the wrong setting and I didn't check it once in the five shots I took of her "fllying."  At least you can see the pure joy on her face here.  This was the first time they did the flying machine...she was so high, and she LOVED it. 

Ok, now a little something more project related...
I received a package today with some craft supplies!  I will be busy and of course will be sharing!  Yea, I'm so excited, this is a new one for me.  It's not like I don't have a few other things to work on...or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment