Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Few Favorites

I have a few winter favorites to share.  I just love them so much, I feel the need to tell you.

 If you like a little cinnamon on your hot chocolate...you will LOVE these.  
Portion control does not exist here.

 Since moving to CO my skin has been dryer.  I did not expect my feet to get as bad as they did but let's just say I had to buy some new socks.  This stuff is amazing.  I love it because I didn't have to do time consuming steps to get pedi soft feet again.  A little goes a long way and this tub is quite big.  It makes my hands really soft too.  Ben may also be using it on his elbows. 

And, just because I recently started burning this again...my favorite winter candle.  Such a good scent. I love it because it is crisp yet wintery and cozy but not so much that you couldn't use it the entire season.
I burned this until March last year and it still felt appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment