Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ice Ice Baby

My Mom came to visit a little while ago and we took the girls ice skating.  One in four of those with blades of glory on had actually been ice skating.  I have been plenty, but decided maybe it should be on the list of things not to do when you are pregnant.  I opted for picture taking instead.  The girls LOVED it.  They were terrible, not graceful at all, BUT kept on going. Esme shuffled her feet along veeeerrry slowly.  Every time they passed the gate, I would go to meet my Mom or Ben to retrieve a child.  I was surprised to find every time, either Esme would cry and kick "No!" Stella would just keep sliding along...singing her song.  Pete the cat anyone?
 Stella would occasionally use the walker.  Mom may have too. Ha.


 Then there is Esme.  If she could have, I think she would have left Ben behind.  
She does not accept help easily.

 You only see the good shots.  This little girl fell so much, I was convinced 
her bum would be blue the next day.  It wasn't.  I was sooooo proud of her.  She kept getting up after every fall, ready to go more. 

 She bit it right after this picture.  Stella did.

 So much fun!  Wheeeee!  

 Concentration faces are the best.  


 After Esme came to sit with me, this trio worked out very well.
 Sorry, too pretty not to post.

And finally...the two ice princesses who have been asking to go again. Side note, Esme was making this face on purpose.  The thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment