Monday, March 26, 2012

Museums and Castles

Over St. Patrick's Day weekend, Grammie came to visit.  It was a weekend of beautiful weather, green, KU winning basketball and even a little joy in the Mountains.
 The bubble room in the Children's museum - always a favorite.
 If Esme could spend the bulk of her time in the fire safety room, she would be one happy two year old.

We have been wanting to take the kids back up to the mountains for a while now but just needed some incentive.  The Ice Castles at Silverthorne did it.
 Ummm...Gorgeous.




You will notice that a lot of my pictures are not as crisp or focused as usual.  I have been using my camera phone a lot. A LOT.   Let me share a couple reasons why.  One, when you are carrying a baby that is currently gaining a pound a week on front, you don't really want the extra weight on back (at least I don't...I can barely handle wearing a coat).  Two, I run into walls when I am pregnant.  No seriously.  My fingers are greased with butter, I stumble as if intoxicated, and peripheral vision is a come and go thing. Of course, I am exaggerating, but you understand.  I have dropped my camera once...not going to risk it again.  Any one else experience the lack of grace when pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment