Monday, September 20, 2010

Sisters....Sisters...

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
I’m there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing...
 
A little Rosemary Clooney from "White Christmas"...anyone? When I see these two girls getting along so well, that song plays in my head.
 Stella was sitting on this stool to watch a movie.  
Esme pulled up the second stool and climbed on top to sit next to her sister, to not watch the movie, but to read a book.
This picture was taken after we got home from our San Francisco trip on Sunday.  They seem closer.
Esme does not have a nut allergy, so we have been occasionally giving her SMALL amounts of peanut butter.  
One of Stella's favorite snacks is peanut butter with apples and some pretzels.  
Upon giving Stella her snack, I said, "Stella, since you refuse to sit at the table in the kitchen, be careful and 
make sure Esme does not get your snack."
Stella of course says, "OK, Mama, I will be careful."  
When I came around the corner to find this, Stella says so proudly, "LOOK MAMA! I am sharing!!!"
Yes, Stella.  Yes you are.
This picture is just because.  We made treats a couple weeks ago.  Stella likes to make sure everything is edible.
 
OK, tomorrow I am thinking part one of San Francisco will be up.  
Wine Country; probably my favorite actually.  Although, the entire trip was AMAZING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment