Wednesday, April 21, 2010

...more fun with Grammie

We had lots of fun with Grammie this last weekend.  Stella points to the flowers Grammie gave me and says, "OH Pretty! Those are flowers Grammie gave me (Stella)." 
I asked her if she knew what tomorrow was...she responded, "Grammie Day!"  It is actually Mommy day, but it is sweet her mind is still on the weekend.
I love the morning face. 

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the dollar bins at Target in the front?  Well I do.  I walk through those quite often.  This last time, we found the capsules that dissolve and turn into a foam shape.  One of the best dollars ever spent.  It kept Stella entertained while I made waffles at the same time created a moment.  This was one of my favorite moments from this weekend;  Stella and her Grammie watching and waiting to see what would slowly grow in the water.
Do you see my baby?  The one pulling herself up to standing? This was only the beginning.  She is a busy little girl, busier than her older sister was at this age. 


No comments:

Post a Comment