Thursday, May 10, 2012

A New Fave in Paint

So, I may have painted this bathroom in October.  I have been pretty anti-paint rooms in this rental because I do not want to paint all the walls back.  But there was this yellow through the living room and this bathroom that make me slightly ill.  That may be an exaggeration, but I swear I had at least one head ache from it that was not from being pregnant. 

I also may have forgotten to take a complete "before" picture.  Here is the yellow...
Real bad, right?  I really do not have a problem with yellow...just this one. Maybe it was the combination with the orange floor. 

My point with this post is really the paint color.  It is Benjamin Moore's Jute.  I love it.  I am thinking our bedroom when we move.  It is not quite gray, not quite beige...Greige.  Some day, when we have projects rolling in again, I will list all my favorite paint colors...since I love paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment