Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mama I'm Stuck!!!

Stella is semi potty training.  I say this, because mentally I think she could be there, however I am not sure her body, nor Ben and I are ready.  That is some commitment folks.  However, we do make a good effort to expose and encourage her.  Along with potty training, we are teaching her good hygiene ("wash your hands after you pee pee in the potty").  And that brings us to the picture below.  Tonight after bath, Stella wanted to "pee pee in the potty" before she put on her diaper and jams.  I could tell this was going to be a long one as she asked for a book to read while she sat.  I gave her a book, and decided to pick up the play room in the meantime.  The next thing I hear is: " HELP!  MAMA I STUCK! " 
I came around the corner and saw this.  Yes, that is right, I left her there to get the camera to take a picture, laughing the entire time.  She was trying to wash her hands.  To her, she really was stuck, whining for help.  I had to pick her up so her tummy wouldn't stick/twist on the sink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment