Saturday, August 28, 2010

MIA

That is me from blogger, right?  I have been so busy with Esme's First Birthday, projects, GOING OUTSIDE.  Crazy, huh? Me...outside!  I truly do love it when it isn't 100 degrees out.  So, be prepared...I am playing catch up! 
Here are some fun shots....Just Because.
She is modeling her sister...who models me.
Stella gave me a Tiffany & Co. pouch the other night (once held a charm with her name engraved on it).  
She proceeded to tell that it would be "$2.99 & $4.94...plus tax!"  Not sure if I was more caught by her knowing about tax or the amount she requested.  Maybe she meant hundreds?
We have recently started giving Esme some television (starting with Sesame Street).  Stella seems to have rediscovered a past love.  They were both mesmerized.

No comments:

Post a Comment