Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Rainy Day

We spent the day inside....again.  Stella sang, "Rain, rain, go awaaaaay!"  I agree.   For her movie today, she chose Toy Story 2 for 100th time.  Although I will say, we are no where near Finding Nemo or Little Mermaid...yet.   And, Ben and I are very excited that she likes it so much as we are planning on taking her to see Toy Story 3 as her first movie in theater!
Esme is nine months today.  Oh my goodness, did you see that flash of light speed by just now?  No worry, it is just my baby girl growing up in front of me.

 Stella and Esme were together all day long.  It was very sweet.  
I look forward to when they can play together.
Playing Drums together
This is a little nook area behind a chair.  Stella was reading next to the window, when Esme could not take it any longer.  She had to be next to big sister.  At that moment Stella decided she had a "boo-boo" on her finger and needed a Buzz-Light-Year Band-Aid.  Esme made sure to let the rain know what she thought about it.
Books again for Stella, while Esme gets dinner going.
Esme: "I am happy if I am next to you sis."

No comments:

Post a Comment